- 1 kilo (2.2 lbs) chicken or pork, cut in serving pieces
- 1/4 cup vino blanco or five-year-old rum
- 4 tsp. soy sauce
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 cup buko juice (coconut water)
- 1 small head garlic, crushed
1. Marinate the meat in the vino blanco or rum, soy sauce, garlic, salt, pepper and vinegar, for at least two hours.
2. Fry meat till golden, pour off excess oil and add buko juice.
Simmer till tender and adobo begins to give off oil.
Fry the extra garlic and sprinkle on the adobo before serving.