Yield: 2 servings
- 1 k. beef (cut into pieces)
- cooking oil
- 4 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 2 . potatoes (quartered, fried)
- 1 carrot (cut round)
- 2 tbsps. lemon juice
- 2 tbsps. soy sauce, salt, peppercorn
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 pc. Laurel
- hot water
- Brown meat in cooking oil. set aside.
- In same oil sauté garlic and onion. add lemon, soy sauce, peppercorn, tomato sauce, laurel and salt, simmer for a few minutes then add water. cover and simmer.
- Add potatoes and carrot when meat is tender