- 3 lbs pork ribs, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 packet sinigang tamarind soup mix (found in international food section)
- 16 cups water
- 1 bok choy, chopped in 1 to 2 inch slices
- 1 daikon radishes, chopped in thin round slices (optional)
- 1 small tomato, chopped fine (optional)
How to proceed.?
1. Saute ribs garlic onions and salt to taste until brown.
2. In Separate large pot add water Sinigang tamarind soup packet (found in international food section) to taste I like the whole packet but less is more in this case if it is to sour for you.
3. Remember you can eat this with rice.
4. Then add the tomato and the pork, cook on medium heat for about 40 min and then add the potatoes cook for another 10 min and then add the Daikon Radish and the Bok choy cook about 10 more min.
5. It is good if the meat easily comes away from the bone.
6. You can eat this straight or over rice or both.