Yield: 4 servings
* 4 Chicken breats
* 1 1/4 c Dashi or chicken bouillon
* 4 tb Japanese dark soy sauce
* 2 tb Japanese light soy sauce
* 4 tb Mirin, sake or dry sherry
* 2 tb Sugar
* 6 Scallions; cut into thin -rings
* 4 Eggs
Cut the chicken breats into thin strips or cubes.
Bring the stock to a boil.
Add the soy sauces, mirin, sake or dry sherry, and sugar, Bring back to a boil.
Add the chicken, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir in the scallions and leave stand for 1 minute.
Lightly stir the eggs in a bowl just enough to break them up, Add the eggs tot the pan and leave to stand for a further 2 minutes, Carefull stir once.
Spoon hot rice into individual bowls.