Yield: 6 servings
* 1/4 c Lite soy sauce
* 3 tb Prepared spicy brown mustard
* 1 tb Firmly packed brown sugar
* 1/2 ts Ground ginger
* 1 tb Sesame seeds
* 1 Sliced thin medium onion
* 1 Cut in half garlic clove
* 2 tb Vegetable oil 4 Skinned boned chicken breast -halves each about 4 oz
* Spinach and pepper saute -(see recipe for this)
In medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, mustard, sugar and ginger; set aside.
In large, nonstick skillet, over high heat, toast sesame seeds until golden brown, about 4 minutes; remove from pan and set aside.
In same skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until soft, about 5 minutes, if desired, discard garlic clove halves.
Add chicken and soy sauce mixture to skillet.
Cover and simmer, turning chicken over once, until chicken is cooked through.
Meanwhile, prepare spinach and pepper saute.
To serve, place chicken on platter, pour sauce and vegetables over chicken and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Place sauteed mixture on platter.
Garnish with scallion fan.