Yield: 6 servings
* 3 c Dashi
* 1/2 c Miso
* 1/4 pk Mochi-flour
* 2 Stalks green onions
* 1 lb White fleshed fish
* 1/4 ts Gourmet powder
1. Add enough Mochi-flour to make a stiff dough for dango, roll into small marble sized balls and make a slight impression on each side, by pinching.
2. Drop balls into boiling dashi.
3. Cut fish into small pieces. Grind Miso in surabachi.
4. When dango (dumplings) rise to the top, add the fish and the miso.
5. Add the gourmet powder and garnish with chopped green onions.
HOW TO MAKE DUMPLINGS.?